About (tumblr gen)
Pistimeea alunga renii cu o matura deghizata in dovlecei iar Escolastica Chong declama pe o scena improvizata partituri cu tigani si copii interiori.
Era si o sora pe acolo, si o vecina ce parea ca-si pierduse drumul.
Petalele rochiei fulg-de-nea falfaie gratios in umbra neputintei ei, chiar daca pe o plaja neagra exista inca florile suav-otravitoare de leandru.
Prima descriere ever 2007: …despre ratări şi angoase… cârpe de praf, stropi pe geam, gânduri insomniace… culori, clinchete, minuni mici…
Mum of two therefore one of my passwords is a combination of childish usernames.
Urban therefore my cooking skills are too general.
Mum of teenagers (boy and girl) therefore I know what OneDirection and InternationalDebatingTournement mean.
White therefore I can’t jump.
Woman therefore fashionable-insecure.
Age enough for not giving so much fuck on almost anything.
Easter European therefore in a hate-love relationship with my country and its 80% of its citizens.
De ce sunt o gospodina ratata:
Motto: Dandelioane pe campii, hai sa le adunam copii!
Blog turcoaz de adorat.
Blog intr-o dunga. Pepit.
Blog certat cu lumea
Blog tinut la popreala
Blog dus cu pluta pe Teleajăn
Blog in asteptarea primaverii
Blog pro Dragobete. Sa ploo cu marțișoare.
Blog in depresie de iarna. Urmeaza ADHD-ul de primavara, astenia de vara si obsesia compulsiva de toamna.
Blog cu foi de caprifoi cu lapte.
Blog în care cad dudele, pe capete.
AUTOPORTRET tip TUMBLR:
518. Viața e scurt.
516. Ceai de tei deasupra noastra o sa curga rânduri, rânduri.
515. (m-) Au innebunit salcâmii!
514. Let’t carpe diem.
513. Some people feel the rain, other just get wet – asta-i seacă rău!
512. I am perfectly satisfied with an average life.
511. Musings from an inappropriate and complicate woman.
510. I am Madelin…daughter, sister (not of mercy), wife (imperfect), mother (imperfect), friend (imperfect), and NOT Christ follower. ♥
509. I miss reading email from you, you said in your mind. I would miss reading emails from me too, I’m fabulous, I said in my mind.
508. Drifting and drizzling.
507. Interventions of the unreal & other absurd camouflaging techniques are futile.
506. Time travellers never die. Not even by being incredible bored.
505. Saving a little craziness for menopause.
504. I am still you.
503. My name is Madelin and I am a 100 year old woman with not so many hats.
502. The purpose will come to me later.
501. Postfactum, artefactum.
500. Color my mind.
499. La locura del duende.
498. Afară se deztunecă (via Iren Arsene Curtea Veche Publishing)
497. Five o’clock. Time for mi.
496. Don’t catch a falling knife.
494. Yes, things could have been better but we’re not thinking about hair.
493. The Doors: „Show me the way to the next whisky bar / Oh, don’t ask why, oh, don’t ask why…
492. Unlove me.
491. I need to fuzz.
490. I’m 45 and still in a bud.
489. Clean kids get sick and die.
488. Bugambilias. Ca să ţin minte odată pentru totdeauna cum se pronunţă florile astea.
487. Upward, Not Westward.
486. Forget the selfies, show us your shelfies.
485. My soul and its travellin’ shoes.
484. But still you’re hands are tight.
483. Hai să şifonăm cearceaful, îî spuse Barbie lui Ken, căscând.
482. I speak fluently in book’s first lines.
481. Green cats rolling around and around.
480. I love you with all my ass. I would say „my heart” but my ass is bigger (Aunty Acid)
479. It’s a good day to have a good day.
478. Cum să te dezinstalez din veaţa mea? (rombilici)
477. Go ahead, make my day!
476. Formerly dance-floor.
475. Sunt sunetul unui neon care se aprinde într-un birou gol, în zorile vinete.
474. Stars fall on my Lavandia country-soul.
473. Allergic to average.
472. Dragostea se face cu fluturi. (din ciclul: adolescente pe tumblr).
471. Simt melancolie. Nu contează. (din ciclul: adolescente pe tumblr).
470. Be wild and have 96 funs.
469. “I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” ― Henry David Thoreau.
468. I’m gonna rain on your parade. (via Duffy).
467. Mă tem că je t’ or m’aime.
466. Save the potential water; shower together în gând.
465. Miserupisme şi unicorni şaşii.
464. „Sunt mai singură decât un taximetrist” (din ciclul adolescente pe tumblr)
463. “someone asked me what home was and all i could think of were the stars on the tip of your tongue, the flowers sprouting from your mouth, the roots entwined in the gaps between your fingers, the ocean echoing inside of your ribcage.” – e.e. cummings
462. Midday silence.
461. Stăteam în uşa trecutului.
460. Sunt ideabilă.
459. În Franţa era deja ieri.
458. There are hidden shores within us. Places we will never reach, places that will reach us instead.
457. I don’t like her a lot.
456. Miss Nobody’s imperfect but me.
455. L’instant d’une ile.
454. I’m always a little sad, even when I’m happy.
453. I’m just one trenchcoat and a pair of binoculars away from being a full-fledged creepo. My „people” skills are „rusty”. Enjoy my multifandom madness. My name was Vera.
452. Lilacs and wild ducks.
451. „You have someone with whom to reminisce about ‘the good old days.’”
450. Happiness is acceptable.
449. Very early in my life it was too late! (Marguerite Duras)
448. I lost my swing, Adele!
447. Collecting sea shells on a cold autumn day and putting them back.
446. Put a jazz band on my mind.
445. Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.
444. Aprilie-n vanilie.
443. Like a pond without frogs.
442. Mi s-a rupt. Mi se va rupe. Prezentul?
441. I don’t belong.
440. Ce dracu vrei?
439. „The rain fell slow, down on all the roofs of uncertainty
I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me”
438. Not sleeping in the hyperspace and in between.
437. Complicated archive.
436. Home alone. Eating Jethro Floyd and listening to some walnuts ice-cream.
435. I’m the rabbit and I’m not going to dig another fucking hole.
434. Noptile incertitudinilor din tara minunilor mici.
433. Mai nimicurile zilei.
432. Indubitably indeed.
431. A girl who lives in a blue dot.
430. scrisori-de-sertar aime ce billet.
429. You can be my anything.
428. Fall in love. Never return.
426. I am a lyonesse blogging on nothing ever happen.
425. There are no corners anymore.
424. Easily distracted by gaps. And naps.
423. Madéline. Librocubicularist . Astropuff. Tyrion.
422. Fiica adamantinului.
421. It smells like dark beer and blonde soap.
420. Die first and the complain.
419. The usual suspects: ketchup and mustard.
418. Une part vagabonde…
417. Perpetual goat.
416. Rain is relative. But I love coffee.
415. Whenever I scroll, I scroll, nene.
414. Be a watersummer.
413. They said she slept in a hammock and understood poems in heart, but her family denied both stories.
412. Put another jazz band on my mind.
411. Welcome to my home, said the spider to the fly.
410. Coincidence’s prophet.
409. Volevo un gatto indeciso
408. I’ve got butterflies in the stomach, birds an the brain and freckles on the thoughts.
407. There’s always a new day somewhere.
406. I sleep you.
405. You kissed me at hello.
403. I have to re-install
402. It appears that one is the only one to remember that on Wednesday we wear pink! that guy.
401. Nu uita sa fii uituca!
400. Deconstructing the confusion.
399. Romanian, green eyes, old enough.
398. Les temps sont durs pour le reveurs.
397. Right was wrong. Again.
396. Shoes of my soul.
395. We meet no ordinary people in our lives (C.S.Lewis). Except the chimney sweepers.
394. All bears are equal. But not always.
393. I am THE escapist per-se.
392. Open your dreams and dare to eye. Sau invers.
391. Our life is a sentence of perpetual solitary confinement.
390. Color my life with dozen of chaos.
389. Where are you going? I’m going out of my mind.
388. You have a whole life to live, and you choose to live it without us.
387. Tonight, your letters reduce history to a guess.
386. I’m manolescent.
385. Marche sous la pluie.
384. Physicists need love too.
383. Twisted lady with a nice mind. Sauinvers.
382. One day I will be able to write more about it.
381. What are you doing? I’m zeroing.
380. I am your one and lonely; only when you’re lonely.
379. Nobody likes dirty socks.
378. On the other side of the life.
377. Old enough to know better, but perhaps I’ll never learn.
376. Yesterday will be a fairy tale. Or tomorrow was. I’m confused.
375. Love will tear us apart. Again.
374. Always look at the bright side of death.
373. I think I need to be quiet.
372. We wished upon parallel lines.
371. Tal vez en otro tiempos fuimos libelulas.
370. I’m in a New York state of mind. Or maybe Lyon.
369. Once upon a memory.
368. I love koala bears too.
367. Dreaming dreams with never endings.
366. Coming back me.
365. Marche sous la pluie.
363. Stop for a second and relax.
362. Aziz is bored but for me it’s not that easy.
361. It’s a long lesson.
360. Life as Mădă.
359. I love office supplies. PostIts the most.
358. I’m nobody. And who are you?
357. I am a nine million and something things and bicycles.
356. Let’s have an interlude.
355. Steel magnolias, steel tea.
354. I’m probably not cool enough to be (t)here.
353. You think your dreams are the same as mine.
352. You and me are meant to be. Alone.
351. Incepe cu inceputul. Apoi mergi pana la sfarsit. Apoi opreste-te.
350. A quiet sense of dust.
349. Make honey not money.
348. Voodoo, then hoodo.
347. A not-so-young mechanical dreamer looking for some excitement, some enthusiasm and a glass of wine.
346. My incomfortable sky is neverending.
345. Elle farts but she also arts.
344. You forgot to kiss my soul.
343. Je hawkward.
342. Call me maybe.
341. Nonsense, words, sampanie samd
340. You are in my inappropriate thoughts.
339. Unstranger me!
338. I’m dreamer ready to be a drummer.
337. Hi, my name is Medellin and I like you among other things.
336. I’m not really a hipster but I use microwave quite often.
335. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue. Frankenstein was ugly too.
334. I want to have a better yesterday.
333. We have to rain away!
332. Don’t think everything you believe.
331. Like a fucking dream on ritalin.
330. The best things in life aren’t things and just happen.
329. Whatever you do, be me!
328. I am wearing seaglasses to play incognito.
327. and the day come when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk to blossom (Anais Nin).
326. Nothing is accidental. Except us.
325. Dancing in the woods, dancing in the moons.
324. I am the lover of the cinnamon peeler. You are his wife.
323. Irrelevance is almost everything.
322. Nothing is plain and simple, until you closely take a look. Or distantly.
321. I can humiliate or humor. My choice.
320. Her dress was impressed.
319. Mumbling around.
318. Home is wherever I am with me.
317. Chasing stars under my pillow.
316. Simply me. No guarantees. Adica fara termen de garantie, zau asa.
315. „Until the handkerchief of history covers us with its Times New Roman black and white post script…”
314. If you want to be happy, be. Or maybe C.
313. Welcome to today
312. An inherent sense of distance-loveliness.
311. Rehearsing the beginning of the rest of my life. Over and over.
310. The life and times of a non-Madeleine.
309. Down in the valley with ţuica rivers.
308. I love you till the back and moon.
307. We live some fuckin’-flying times.
306. If you are a bird, I’m a bird.
304. Idei vagi, imagini clare. Sau viteversa?
303. A very imperious (not serious) blog about anything.
302. Trying to focus on focusing.
301. I am a nine million and thirteen things.
300. Bless my empty soul.
299. I need you stupidly.
298. Careful with that axiome, Eugene!
297. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell ( Edna St.Vincent Millay).
296. In apararea diminetilor de joi.
I’m only happy when it rains.
I’m walking on sunshine.
I’m the only one.
I’m still standing.
I’m like a bird.
I’m no angel.
I’m easy like Sunday morning.
I’m gonna be starting something.
I am unfinished on a lot of things.
I’m not kidding but sometimes.
I’m a green eyed girl.
I’m finding beauty in hidden places.
I’m the girl next door.
I am what I am.
I’m into (totally falling) you.
294. A page full of je t’aime’s for you. I know U should have said it more.
293. Old enough to know better… and worse.
292. I am an undiscovered artist. Let’s un-discover and be friends.
291. Not available, sorry! I’m walking my unicorn.
290. I just want to exist. Do more? Why would I do something like that?
289. I is alive.
288. While you were yet unlovable, I loved you.
287. You can move me if you want to (and a mountain too) (Ingrid Michaelson)
286. I have a lot of issues, but I’m still probably a lot like you.
285. Complicated misunderstood trust-able being.
284. It was blissful oblivion, better than firewhiskey.
283. Try not to miss me when I’ll come.
282. Un coeur qui bat aritmic si asistolic.
281. Nevinovatie diabolique.
280. Beware of people carrying horses.
279. Copy me a copy.
278. It means whatever you want to mean.
277. I love you just the way I am.
276. Straluceste ca o stea, viseaza ca un copil, zboara ca o pasare. Cine, cine?
275. Bailo con indiferencia. Si, es en español. Si no entiendes, busca un traductor.
274. C(r)onically confused.
273. Socially inept, mostly irrelevant, internetician dumb.
272. I am a silenced opinionated contrarian.
271. Que gostaria de tener: tu.
270. Bitches and stitches.
269. To feel peculiar and to not know it.
268. So then decided, after a northern exposure, to measure the distance to here; and to write, in between, a smoking story about a hippogryph.
267. I’m sell(ing) fish.
266. Desire for y☼u.
265. When life give me lemons, I wear yellow. Wen life gives me melons, I’m kinda dyslexic.
264. I’m a bit of a nerd, really.
263. Beautiful nothingness to prepare for.
262. Me? A collection of thoughts from under my sofa.
261. In this far land beneath the trees.
260. Goodbye, my almost lover.
259. Let’s sin away.
258. Slowly recapturing my confidence, just in time to play it loose.
257. Lazy, irritatingly quiet, grumpy, proud, stubborn, ironic, sarcastic, not sociable…in one word: imperfectly perfect XX!
256. You’re my best kept secret. I’m not.
255. Trying to have a conversation with my inner demons.
254. As vrea sa fiu semnul de exclamare din veatza ta.
253. Feelings, words, things. Stuff.
252. I’m a collection of organic molecules rarely called Madelin.
251. The more you don’t talk to me, the more I don’t hear U.
250. Inner sarcastic saying Hi!
249. Waiting for the time when my superior talent for procrastination develops feasible earning potential.
248. Let’s make a pixel reunion.
247. Sunt ceea ce urmeaza dupa punct si virgula.
246. A train ticket for my far away, please.
245. Almost here.
244. I dedicate this blog to whatever.
243. Different day, same shining shit.
242. If it happens it doesn’t mean it’s true.
241. Notas de papel electronico.
240. Procrastinating the procrastination.
239. Auspiciousness smiling at clouds.
238. Looking for magic Lee Cooper boots. Not in Kansas anymore.
237. I’m an anxious forty something something.
236. Everything happens for no reason at all.
235. Genetically yours.
234. Let’s be a lemon lullaby.
233. I’m hazing and auditing.
232. I need fluffy things and hugs.
231. Seeking moonlights as a burlesque performance artist.
230. Muddy the dummy.
229. Perpendicular pe Univers. Paralel cu lunabetiluna.
228. Deal with me! because is hard to dal with everything else.
227. Not Ivy. Not Big League.
226. I talk in a daze, I walk in a maze. Evangelina Agafonova.
225. I do not understand why I do not understand me.
224. Je m’apelle Florette.
223. I am loving. It hurts like hell.
222. I tell what ought to be truth.
221. Don’t stop wondering. The truth is irrelevant.
220. Desert deserter.
219. Sa ne jucam pititea printre mesteceni.
218. Around the sweet sea, wearing whimsical thoughts.
217. I’d be a fairycake.
216. I am one of those people who is stuck in a future that isn’t theirs.
215. Yesterday away from you.
214. I have a passion for stuff I can’t have.
213. The nuclear force is strong with this hadron.
212. Je m’appelle Madeleine virtuelle.
211. I want rains and silences.
210. Wild apple girl. Bitter black cherries girl. Low acid pineapple girl.
209. It’s OK to be hot. Or not.
207. I am so tired that I’ll pretend I am ridiculous.
206. They don’t listen to me, they don’t hear me, they don’t see me (Lev Tolstoi). So I read. So I listen. So I write. So I am.
205. I want to be a word. I would be abstract with an inscrutable ending” (from Anna Moschovakis)
204. God give me serenity not to kill every single one of these motherfuck*rs.
203. No reasons here, except one I find amusing.
202. Less is more. More or less.
201. Sail away with me. The road is enough.
200. A La Carpa é uma estamparia com pretensão de não ser só uma estamparia.
199. You an I walk a fragile line.
198. i’m a typical cancer – feminine, sensitive, moody, romantic and overall a mixture between toughness and softness.
197. I love anything folksy, kitschy, hippie, gypsy, eclectic, collectable, wearable and otherwise plain awesome.
196. Me: a little bit of something-something.
195. I really, really, really want warm fuzzy feelings.
194. Peacefully crying a river. (in the sower, of course).
193. Imaginary collector of porcelain.
192. I want to smell like a fairy tale.
191. Hopeless is overrated.
190. Spiral staircases rulz.
189. Do you have a notion about me?
188. We are made from pixie dust.
187. Fickle heart, woozy eyes.
186. My barefoot mind.
185. The future will be confusing. So shall I.
184. I don’t swear because I’m a fucking lady.
183. In pursuit of quietness.
182. L’informazione che non può essere trovata non è informazione, è discarica. Deci io.
181. Lavender summer and lilac dreams.
180. Somehow educated domestic goddess.
179. These are infinite fragmented waves of madeline.
178. Somewhere over the river blue.
176. Let me be the hat for your magical rabbit.
175. I need something life in my new.
174. Life is a series of busy little nothings.
173. Just having an ominous feeling.
172. I am e nerd of traveling.
171. I am the schwa from forgettable (the faint vowel sound in many unstressed syllables in the English language. It is signified by the pronunciation „uh” and represented by the symbol upside down e. For example, the e in overlook, the a in forgettable, and the o in run-of-the-mill. It is the most common vowel sound in the English language)
170. Tanned hair and tanned hair. Skin will follow.
169. Bitterstrange and soft.
168. Once upon a boring time.
167. There is such thing as magic, you muggle!
166. Wait! Is it a plane? Is it a bird? Nope. It’s a flying fuckin’ don’t give a damn.
165. Be smart but never show it in excess!
164.Tiny particles of a very large love.
163. Heart pumpkin blood.
162. Excuse me, which level of hell is the life after 20 years and 5 months?
161. I am insanely normal.
160. Nerd? I prefer intellectual bad ass.
159. Skygazer imaginar.
158. Hello, my name is Madelin and there is always something on my mind.
156. Je suis une fille du rien.
155. I love books better than people. I like you better than books.
154. I’ll be the sweetest bitch you’ll ever meet.
153. Honey, lemon and flying giraffes
152. Be my soul maid ‘cause’; just ‘cause.
151. Will me marry you? Probably yes.
150. I was the nerd, I was the hufflepuff, I eas the lonely. Now it’s time to be the inadequate.
149. Dreamin’ is readin’ with closed eyes. Sau viceversa.
148. The owl eyes differs from each other.
147. Oh, Mr. Pepper, are my eyes too green for photos?
146. People should fall in love with their mouth closed.
145. So much letter tonight.
144. Life is a long story. We are not done yet!
143. Don’t snow on my inner parade!
142. Long word and interior insecurities.
141. Oh, darling, let’s be ever after forever.
140. Faith make all things possible, foe example shoes.
139. Dance first think later.
138. How much bliss is sufficient bliss?
137. Area of dezinters.
136. Sometimes I owl.
135. Beautiful thing with tentacles.
134. A reunion of intrinsec pieces from last soul floating towards the sun of nothing.
133. I’m a monster. Don’t save me just eat me.
132. I love grapes and you.
131. This oak tree and me, we’re made of the same stuff. Oak!
130. The future belongs to the tree hugers.
129. Faith and fairy dust.
128. I like to bite my nails then trying bite them not.
127. Bumbling, babbling, bunch of baboons. And unicorns too!
126. Aliquots for the masses! In defense of science!
125. I have taken fortytwo turns around the sun. I live in no-men’s-land.
124. This morning I had a menage a… what’s French for 12?
123. My stupid little blog.
122. E = MC Hammer
121. This blog is the never ending battle between the left and left hemispheres of my brain.
120. Love Equals Quantum Entanglement Squared.
119. Have a Higgs Boson! silly ideas like LHC gijinka cosplay. Obsesses over: the Large Hadron Collider, […] Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2)
118. I am so huflepuff that hurts!
117. You are the loveliest girl in the woods.
116. Home is where they catch you when you fall.
115. Sometimes I love Pierre. l.e. Not anymore.
114. La dolce vita. And don’t forget nucsoara.
113. I love each and every me & you.
112. Flowers in her eyes and love in her hair.
111. Mayor of unbelievable nonexistent free-of-ghosts town.
110. You can reach me Lyonesse via Plostina.
109. We are the dreamers of dreams.
108. Running towards nothing.
107. I think therefore I think.
106. Aqualiciouss dreams.
105. Music is important. Dance 2.
104. I’ve developed a thing for giraffes.
103. I myselfing the love.
102. Smile! Tomorrow I’ll tell you to smile again.
101. Go make your own welcomes. And waffles. Napolitane, that is.
100. Madder than the mad hatter, aliceer than alice, rabiteer than the playful rabbit.
99. Sleepy and inconstant wander lust.
98. Please like my raining days.
97. Keep calm and remain calm.
96. This blog doesn’t have a theme. Or me.
95. It only seems kinky first time.
94. Kept outside.
93. Obsolete desolation of being sealed over the glasses.
92. Warm fuzzy feelings allowed. And free hugs. And pup, pupic si pupalau. And cuddling.
91. I’d love to transcendentally complete me.
90. Ignorance is not a bliss. It’s just ignorance.
89. Seating at the table. Mi vida y yo.
88. What a kimpertinence!
87. My mind is suspicious, my hart is naive.
86. The inner colorful world of I.
85. Officially unoriginal.
84. You know what? There are a lot of whats around here…
83. My future consist in… things that are going to happen.
82. If you have nothing to say, say.
81. There are no true knights, no more than there are gods.
80. If you are a human being, don’t be shy!
79. Lace is good. Tie’ knots too.
78. You only fucking live once, says the fucking lady.
77. Sleeping in the ocean.
76. Numerele rotunde te motiveaza sa rebloguiesti.
75. Inefabil appreciation society.
74. from meditation to masturbation, from Bordeaux to beef.
73. Bulinele cresc la lumina. Prin memoria lucrurilor urca rumegusul zilei
72. In the pursuit of talmes-balmes.
71. Making a wave… on somebody.
70. What you see is what you see.
69. Warning: reading any further may cause bliss.
67. Follow me for free.
66. It is what it is. I am who I am who i am. Wait, what?
65. Dancing mazurkas in the dark.
64. Je love te.
63. Imightbotatollywronglybutima. Don’t ask.
62. Right-handed. Right-brained. Righted.
61. Imperfectly perfect.
60. I’ll make you an offer I can’t refuse.
59. Let’s dance the life.
58. Unloved motto.
57. Graffiti and Street Art. And all kind of useless things, like afternoons, for example.
56. Let’s data-wave!
55. Lately, I have an unstoppable sympathy for donkeys.
54. Hye. Madelin. Four two. Nowhere over the rainbow. Procrastinate first. The end.
53. My name is Madelin. But you can call me Grace, if you want.
52. Don’t judge me unless you press the random button.
51. I’m searching for Neverlanding.
50. I simply love illustrators.
49. Me I never new for sure.
48. In search of wow.
47. I’ve always wanted to go out loud.
46. Re-blogging to piss the Universe off.
45. Sometimes I am intimate. Sometimes I am infinite. I even am inherent. Sometimes.
44. Grow a polar bead. Pet-a-pet.
43. I tuck my thoughts into a bottle.
42. Drinker of drink. Eater of eat.
41. I’m not English. And French. And Esperanto.
40. If I’m thinking it you’re probably reading it.
39. Simply aging invers.
38. „Love” is a verb. Rock’ n roll too.
37. „Smile, breathe and go slowly” from ici-colo.
36. Coffee, me, tea, sympathy, and sometimes a little nutella.
35. I support Gay rights 110% but I’m straight.
34. I can’t be goggled therefore I’m not.
33. Eclectic wanderer back.
32. When I’ve asked: can my day come any worse? note that I didn’t mean it.
31. I am trying not to want anything near a river.
30. Don’t call me Grace.
29. Obsessed with owls, elephants, bicycles, rainbows, lighthouses, colored stuff and British Gallery.
28. I am a proud not-vegan, not-pagan, too normal human being.
27. rebl.og me.
26. Rainbow. Because beige is boring. And scary!
25. I love Merlin. Dezinteresat.
24. I own nothing.
23. Missing somebody who misses me isn’t more comfortable than missing somebody who misses me not.
22. I am who I am. Your approval isn’t on it’s way.
21. I like the color cffff7.
20. „Every great dream begins with a dreamer”. Nope. With a good sleep.
19. Here we collide.
18. Save the castle, screw the princess. And the frog.
17. I blog about you?
16. Trying to feed my escapism and not getting weight.
15. Sun sign ☼ Capricorn Moon Sign ☪ lunatic.
14. Everything is going to be alright and hippie.
13. I have a thing for dandelions.
12. It’s OK to be smart. And fa(r)t.
11. I work in the City. I live in the City. Dinosaurs are awesome.
10. I’m the face you pass on a crowded sidewalk.
09. I am a lot of things. I have a lot of things. I enjoy a lot of things. I dislike a lot of things.
08. Pat si Patachon are cool.
07. I lost myself in me.
06. I don’t make typos on purpose, just new words randomly.
05. I don’t have a crush on everybody.
04. I’m eatin’ and cheatin’. On my behalf.
03. A Ploiesti monarchist being a talmes-balmes or Jabberwock of different things.
01. My blog speaks for me in an unforgiven language.
00. Ask me anything. No one ever ask me everything.